The karmic relationship is very different from a Soulmate-relationship, or a Twin flame relationship. I have already written about the difference between soulmates and twin flames in my previous article “Twin flame and soulmates”.
Many people get involved in relationships that often end up with tragic separations. Before moving ahead, I would like to clear some concepts.
A Karmic Relationship
The difference between karmic relationship, twin flames, and soulmates.
Soulmates are important relations in your life, that brought you or about to bring some major changes in your life that will teach you some important lessons, that is very much important for you to learn it, your inner spirit wants you to learn it and to complete your soul purpose.
Soulmates can be your friends, parents, guardians, teachers, siblings or romantic partner, enemies etc.
But the karmic relationship is mostly about the continuation of past karma with a particular person until it gets balanced and heals the past life wounds, certainly, it is not that easy for both because both has to challenge each other’s beliefs, ego, the dark side of their nature.
Whereas twin flames are the actually the two halves of a soul (I have already discussed it in my previous article ” 11:11 Twin flame and soulmates 11:11″ )
In karmic relationship, two people come together and work on their issues like ego, selfish nature etc.., you can say this relationship hurts you badly and become a major turning point in your life, their role in our life is temporary, but many people in these relationships go through many traumatic experiences, we will talk about it.
Now the question is how people get into such relationships? if I have to answer this question in few words I will say because of their dark side.
It’s natural everybody has a dark side, no one is perfect but to realize our dark side and weakest point of our nature one has to go through such relationship, so never blame yourself for anything, everything happens for a certain reason.
These relationships will bring all your past wounds, fears, anxieties, egocentric selfishness on the surface and these relationships go through many conflicts, power struggles, fears etc.
The soul chooses this kind of difficult relationships because to refine their natural potential of healing, growth and to experience the real love.
A karmic relationships often are abusive, either verbally or physically. We often get in touch with such people until we learned lessons which are important for our life.
“Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned “and the karmic relationships are the big example of this quote…!
You get attracted to such people very easily, this attraction is physical, and it’s a physical attraction that attracts you towards them, the way they speak, laugh, the smell of their skin, act etc. everything drives you crazy.
People who suffered emotional trauma in their childhood, they often makes such mistakes, they look for partner who can love them, make them feel very special, they need love, these people are emotionally very sensitive, they just look for someone who can love them, so these people don’t think too much before getting into any relationship and anyone can easily get dominate over them and use them, these kinds of relationships often have sad endings.
Mostly younger people become victims of such relationship, it may turn into a serious issue, nowadays the social media played a very important role, so I suggest parents must take care of this and Make them aware of the evil side of social networking sites.
The karmic relationship makes you strong only when you become courageous enough to get out of such relationships, people who get trapped in such relationship they face emotional traumas, some people decide to live just like that without raising voice for their rights and some people choose to FIGHTand rise above like a PHEONIX rises from its ashes.
Never make the same mistake again and again, you deserve love, happiness and u don’t have to compromise with it or beg for it, and above allEVERYONE DESERVES RESPECT.
Problems we suffer in the karmic relationship:-
- Stay away from the people who use I more than WE in the relationship
- Relationships do have some ups and down, compromises but never compromise on your self-respect and remember there is a thin line difference between ego and self-respect (have a look at my previous article “ego and self-respect”)
- The karmic relationship has fought and mostly end up with sex, don’t think that it’s a good thing because it is also an abusive relationship.
- Anger and rage are very common in karmic relationship
- Lack of loyalty and respect.
- It is very hard to get out of this kind of relationships because these relationships are very addictive
- Very dominating, no room for freedom
- Sex is priority
- You start feeling unsafe and uncomfortable with your partner
- Avoiding responsibilities
- Come to you only for sex and for selfishness purpose.
- The house turns into a prison for you.
- Kids have traumatic experiences that will affect their future too.
- Depression led to weight loss or weight gain.
Advantages of karmic relationship
- Balance your karma.
- Makes you more courageous, confident.
- You will be strong enough to take your decisions independently.
- You will learn the true meaning of love and will love unselfishly.
- You will learn to heal yourself and others.
- It will change your perception towards everything.
In the karmic relationship, people have to suffer a lot but it is just like sharpening the diamond makes it more worthful, it makes you a very strong person and indeed a new person, you will learn a lot about everything.
“Search for the beautiful heart, not a beautiful face, beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful”
Thank you so much
May God bless you all with everything you deserve to be happy..!!
Copyright © sapnali 2015; All Rights Reserved